Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back in Time

On a sunny Saturday Julia and I headed off to visit my Aunt and Uncle. We enjoyed our trip and visited her childhood stomping grounds on the way. Who could imagine Julia rolling in the mud, knocking her cousins down and capturing frogs? Well I do exaggerate but I can imagine it to be so. Then she took me past the trolls, I am in love with this place. Trolls made simple, just big ugly trolls everywhere; this is my idea of a great place. Running late we scamper off to complete our journey. A little pizza and good conversations bring us to the garage to see the Pierce Arrow. Excellent condition as usual and the shop is to die for. A day well spent topped off with ice cream while we wait for the ferry. Click the header to go see the photos of our trip.

No comments: