Saturday, November 17, 2007

Time Flys

Wow - over a month since I visited. Let me see...

Corey has put his truck on the road at last. This was just in time for Arron's heater core to spring a leak. Took forever to tear the dash out of the 85 jeep and fix the little dribbler. While I had the dash out I pulled the dash guages to trace the short in the insturment lights, seemed Arron wanted to be able to see his speedometer in the dark. Got the dash wire fixed. It had broken from old age. Now the battery voltage meter has stopped, likely another broken wire.

Drove to Arlington to watch My cousin getting Married ... nice slide show too...












Drove over the new Narrows Bridge










and went for a walk through beautiful fall colors, long since blown away by the November winds. Bumped into good friends doing the same.








Been a rather fast moving time of the year.
Soon I will take a few days to cool my heals.

No comments: