Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Go Cruise'n NOVEMBER

After almost 2 years of flapping my lips about how I want to go on another cruise, I found myself sitting in a traffic jamb in Eastern Washington, wondering why I had not made this vacation commitment. I dared to ask Julia who was sitting next to me, why I don't just make it happen. Not long after we stopped at the Indian John rest stop by the side of I-90, with traffic crawling like the worst rush hour jamb ever seen, I flipped open my phone and called my Carnival Cruise lady Jennie Zak, of course I keep her number in my phone, don't you have Carnival's number in yours? I left a message to call me and make this happen.

Tuesday Jennie called and I made my reservations. 2 rooms one for us and one for the boys.

I am hoping family and friends will join us on this trip.

The price is low now but as the ship fills rates WILL go up.

When: November sailing
Ship: Triumph
Call me for my cruise contact information






No comments: