Sunday, April 6, 2008

Boots made for Hiking....

Julia gets new boots, REI Redmond- no, REI Seattle- no and REI Lynnwood- yes. Need I say more, right boots in the right color.

If I know anything I know there will be dust flying, mud splatting and cool mountain water slurping this summer. I can only hope we are up for the challenge she will give us this year. Everyone better be making their way to the gym and getting in shape for this summer.

I am looking at the pictures she took of her fancy new boots. A couple thoughts pass through my mind .... something about the Wizard of OZ sticks. What do you think?

Just tap your heels together three times my dear.... you shall have happy trails appear before you all summer .... :~) yes you have the power and Kansas is not where your heading.

No comments: